About Leenda...

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A working wife and also a mother of three awesome children. This blog is my online journal or diary, where I write and share my feelings, family, events, useful products, good food, exciting trips, kitchen endeavors, as well as occasional musings. Please note that I have no intention whatsoever to show off or to brag but merely to share my happiness and gratefulness. Life is short, let's make it sweet :)

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Birthday Treat from Nana, Sengju (Bangsar Village)

I will be celebrating my 38th birthday this coming Monday uolz hehe... and I am proud to say that I am getting nearer to the big 4-0 than ever before!

Went for my first birthday treat yesterday and it was with Nana. It has become our tradition to have Japanese every year for my birthday. These were what we ordered and as always, we were very satisfied with the service and the quality of food. They are superbly fresh and yummy. I like the environment too! Thanks Nana :)
My lunch set (RM38)
Nana's

No comments: