About Leenda...

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A working wife and also a mother of three awesome children. This blog is my online journal or diary, where I write and share my feelings, family, events, useful products, good food, exciting trips, kitchen endeavors, as well as occasional musings. Please note that I have no intention whatsoever to show off or to brag but merely to share my happiness and gratefulness. Life is short, let's make it sweet :)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

If only they are available here...

When I was in London last November, I fell ill (flu, sore throat, cough) on the day I departed from KLIA. As soon as I reached Heathrow, I was in communication with my cousin who recommended me to purchase this product from the pharmacy. True enough, I felt and got better the next day. It is unbelievable.  Unfortunately, Day & Night Nurse is not available here in Malaysia. When I found out that one of my colleagues was going to London last month, I asked him to get me these two boxes. Hopefully, they would last for at least half a year...They are approximately RM25 each.


This was a gift from one of my favourite ex-students who happens to now be one of my colleagues (just recently). I know, I know...I should have been the one giving her a welcome gift teehehe...Anyway, thanks Meen :)
Victoria Secret's Coconut Passion bath gel - Wangiiiiii....

No comments: