About Leenda...

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A working wife and also a mother of three awesome children. This blog is my online journal or diary, where I write and share my feelings, family, events, useful products, good food, exciting trips, kitchen endeavors, as well as occasional musings. Please note that I have no intention whatsoever to show off or to brag but merely to share my happiness and gratefulness. Life is short, let's make it sweet :)

Friday, September 20, 2013

Treasured Friendship

Went out with one of my bestest friends in the whole wide world, Win for a belated birthday lunch at Vinera Cucina, Bangsar Shopping Center yesterday. They serve delicious, authentic, Italian food. Win ordered this Fusillia something2 pasta which looked amazing. When we put in our order, we had requested for an extra serving of pasta for Win (knowing that their portion is small). We even stressed that we were willing to pay extra. However, we were disappointed to be informed later on that it was not possible :(...

I, on the other hand ordered a gorgonzola pizza with extra mushroom. The cheesy pizza was great. Just the way I like it. Not too much crust and not that well done so it was soft and chewy. Perfect!

Sorry, I didn't take a single photo as Win and I were just too busy exchanging stories. We have not had this sorta sharing session for sooo long. Glad that we finally did. Love you Win!

No comments: