About Leenda...

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A working wife and also a mother of three awesome children. This blog is my online journal or diary, where I write and share my feelings, family, events, useful products, good food, exciting trips, kitchen endeavors, as well as occasional musings. Please note that I have no intention whatsoever to show off or to brag but merely to share my happiness and gratefulness. Life is short, let's make it sweet :)

Friday, September 13, 2013

Yeaayyy to a long weekend!

Muzafar is at school today. His wound is still visible but healing well. Syukur pada Allah and thanks to the doctor for prescribing the right medication.


A student, A.N. came by to the office the day before yesterday and brought this for me, for the admin unit, for the two bosses. I have to say, these are the best pineapple tarts I have tasted in years. He should seriously consider marketing this commercially. Delicious!

Awesome Pawsome Tarts!
One of the projects I have been putting on hold for the past 3 years is framing the kids' baby photos. Last month, I was clearing my drawers and I found the frame. I was thinking to myself, now or never. So here it is, finally done. Paid RM15 to get Munira and Muzafar's photos scanned, enlarged and printed but all worth it. My babies are sooo cute!

Munira, Muzafar and Muhaya...awww my three 'mu'sketeers

No comments: